Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #13

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week, I'm anticipating:




Legacy of the Clockwork Key, by Kristin Bailey
Publication date: March 2013 by Simon Pulse
Add it on Goodreads



  
When a fire consumes Meg's home, killing her parents and destroying both her fortune and her future, all she has left is the tarnished pocket watch she rescued from the ashes. But this is no ordinary timepiece. The clock turns out to be a mechanical key-a key only Meg can use- that unlocks a series of deadly secrets and intricate clues that Meg has no choice but to follow. She has uncovered evidence of an elite secret society and a dangerous invention that some will stop at nothing to protect, and that Meg alone can destroy. Together with the handsome stable hand she barely knows but hopes she can trust, Meg will be swept into a hidden world of deception, betrayal, and revenge. The clockwork key has unlocked her destiny.





I recently saw this on Dazzling Reads, and now I'm really looking forward to it. This novel sounds awesome and I love the cover - but the wait is so looooong... 8 months till it comes out. It'll be hard, but I can only hope it'll be worth it.

What about you, what are you antecipating this week? Leave me a link, or just tell me in the comments :D



7 comments:

  1. Ooh I didn't realise they had released a cover for this! I'm really looking forward to it too, even more now that I've seen the cover. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keys, secret societies, inventions...sounds awesome! I just added this. Fab pick, Bia! :)

    Thanks for following! Following you back. :)

    -Aa'Ishah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh this looks like a good one!!! I'll have to check it out :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've not heard of this but it does sound good. I will be checking it out when it comes out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of this but it's going on my must reads right now! I also love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this one around a bit and it looks great! I love the cover and steampunk is definitely a fantastic genre, so I'm hoping this one will be as good as it looks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, seems like an interesting book :D Hope you'll love it ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete