Image Map

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Showcase Sunday #4


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea, inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren. Its aim is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.

 I only got a couple of books this week, since my TBR pile is huge. Like, huuuuuuge. 





Struck, by Jennifer Bosworth
Something Strange and Deadly, by Susan Dennard
The Assassin's Curse, by Cassandra Rose Clarke

Thank you to Netgalley and Angry Robot for sending me an E-ARC of this for review. I can't wait to dig into this book, it sounds fantastic! 
I've seen mixed reviews of Struck on Goodreads, so I'm not sure I'll like it, but I'll give it a shot. The concept of a girl addicted to lightning sounds interesting. 
Anyway, what did you guys get this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love both The Assassin's Curse and Something Strange and Deadly, so I hope you like them! Happy Reading! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Struck is my favorite read of the year so far! I hope you do enjoy it even if you don't love it, too. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something Strange and Deadly is SO GOOD!!! I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did :D Struck is an awesome read as well!!! Enjoy :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved The Assassin's Curse! I hope you enjoy it too! Struck was a little disappointing for me but I look forward to seeing what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mailbox ;) I also have The Assassin's Curse and Something Strange and Deadly. :) They do seem awesome ;) I have read Struck, but I didn't like it at all :p Hope you'll enjoy everything, though :D

    ReplyDelete