Image Map

Friday, July 27, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #1


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme, hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read, that gives bloggers the opportunity to meet other bloggers, and gain followers :D
I've been wanting to participate for a while, but only got the courage to do so now.


Q: Summer Reading. What was your favorite book that you were REQUIRED to read when you were in school?

Well, this is an interesting question. My favorite book was, hands down, The Obedience Drug, by Pedro Bandeira. I just love the whole mystery that Pedro created, and though it's quite juvenile, it still manages to entertain me.


In an environment filled with mystery and suspense,five students - the Heads - face a macabreinternational plot: the sinister Doctor I.Q. intends to subjugate humanity to his evil designs by administeringa dangerous drug to the youth! And this drug is already being experimented on students from the best schools in São Paulo. Michael, the leader and idealizer of the most read about group of adolescents in Brazil, must take the lead in this electrifying fight! This is a job for the Heads: the inverse of the old, the opposite of the nerds!






What about you, what was your favorite book that you had to read when you were in school? Leave me a comment, or a link to your own Feature and Follow Friday post :D

10 comments:

  1. Wow - that book sounds amazing!

    New follower!

    My FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book or author, so it's nice to get a little peek into what people are reading in schools outside the US. :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower, as well.
    =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this book.

    Following back! Thanks for stopping by. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this book but it sounds interesting! I will be sure to check it out :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my follow Friday! I am a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting selection-- never heard of this one!

    New follower via GFC.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm I've never heard of that but it sounds very interesting. New GFC follower!

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this, but it sounds really good.
    New follower!
    Carson @ Reader with Voice
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not familiar with this, but it sounds like a great book.

    Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. New follower! The Obedience Drug sounds very interesting.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete