Image Map

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showcase Sunday #2



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea, inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren. Its aim is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.




  •  Clicking on the titles will take you to the book's Goodreads page.


Taste, by Kate Evangelista
Taken at Dusk, by C.C. Hunter (Shadow Falls Camp #3)
Enchanted, by Alethea Kontis


Lover Unleashed, by J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood) - In Portuguese
Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare - In Portuguese

I honestly cannot wait to read all these books. I already read Clockwork Angel in English last year, but I'll re-read it soon. 
Well, what did you get this week? :D

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of them but Taken at Dusk looks super cool! I adore that cover :)

    I hope you enjoy your books! x

    ReplyDelete