Image Map

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Showcase Sunday #1



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea, inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren. Its aim is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.




  •  Clicking on the titles will take you to the book's Goodreads page.



Revived, by Cat Patrick
Sweet Evil, by Wendy Higgins
Insurgent, by Veronica Roth
 

 Silence, by Michelle Sagara
When You Were Mine, by Rebecca Serle
Hemlock, by Katherine Peacock



City of Lost Souls, by Cassandra Clare
The Last Princess, by Galaxy Craze
Underworld, by Meg Cabot

It's official: May is my favorite month. Just look at all the books that got out this past week. City of Lost Souls, guys. City of Lost Souls. I waited a year to read this book, and now that I have, indeed, read it, I gotta wait two years for City of Heavenly Fire. When You Were Mine sounds adorable, and I love the cover. It's simple, but it gives us a hint of what the story will be like. However, as much as I'm excited to read Underworld, I gotta say I hate this cover. I don't know, the dress just didn't look well on that model. 
What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of The Last Princess I hadn't heard of it before. Hope you enjoy all your new goodies


    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! I really want to read Sweet Evil and Hemlock.

    Happy reading!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished reading City Of Lost Souls!.

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete