Image Map

Sunday, April 29, 2012

In My Mailbox #11

In my mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi, at The Story Siren, in which we share the books that we got this week.
- Clicking on the titles will take you to the book's Goodreads page.



Masque of Red Death, by Bethany Griffin
The Temptation, by Alisa Valdes
Unraveling, by Elizabeth Norris


Deadly Descendant, by Jenna Black
A Brush of Darkness, by Allison Pang
Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe, by Shelley Coriell (ARC)

A lot of fantastic books came out this week, including Masque of Red Death, The Temptation, Unraveling, and Deadly Descendant. They all look pretty good, especially The Unraveling. I read the first few chapters, and though I wasn't hooked, I think I'll enjoy the story. I'm particularly excited for Deadly Descendant. I've heard great things about where the series is headed. 
A big thank you for Netgalley, for sending me Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe. This will be my next read. From the looks of it, it'll be cute :D 
Anyway, I can't wait to read all these books. What did you get this book?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy unravelling! I loved that book and can't wait to hear what you make of it. The Temptation sounds pretty interesting. I will have to check that out! awesome haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, awesome mailbox :D Masque of the Red Death sounds so good, but hating that there is a love triangle :\ Hope you'll love it though :D And Unraveling sounds awesome! Enjoy it all :) <3
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete