Image Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #7

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's choice is:


Innocent Darkness, by Suzanne Lazear
Publication date: August 8th 2012, by Flux


Wish. Love. Desire. Live.

Sixteen-year-old Noli Braddock's hoyden ways land her in an abusive reform school far from home. On mid-summer's eve she wishes to be anyplace but that dreadful school. A mysterious man from the Realm of Faerie rescues her and brings her to the Otherworld, only to reveal that she must be sacrificed, otherwise, the entire Otherworld civilization will perish.












I absolutely adore this cover, and the synopsis sounds pretty promising as well. That said, I can't wait for this book to come out. What about you, what are you waiting for this week? XD

5 comments:

  1. love that cover! it sounds great too. adding to my wishlist. great pick :)

    check out my WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great pick :D I also love this cover ;) And yeah. I sounds awesome :) I actually have this book via NetGalley (A) I should probably read it soon ;p
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking forward to this one too. Great pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, can't wait for this one! Well, physically I can, I suppose... but I love the steampunk and the cover and... everything. Very excited. Nice pick!

    If you’d like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading this soon! Love the concept and the cover. :) Great pick for WOW.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete