Image Map

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quick Review: Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors, by Mollie Harper



- Jane Jameson #4
Release date: February 28th 2012
Published by: Pocket
Rating: 4/5 stars
Links: Goodreads, Amazon












If you haven't read this series yet, you should. You have no idea what you're missing. Molly Harper's writing style and characters captivated me since book one, and after almost two years, I still enjoy myself while reading her books. Nice Girls Don't Bite their Neighbors is no exception. Jane has grown so much, changed so much throughout the series, and yet, she continues to be the same hilarious, crazy librarian we met so many adventures ago.

This time, Jane is marrying Gabriel, but of course, trouble is following them very closely. Being able to get married in an old fashioned way may not possible after all if they don't find out who wants to kill Gabriel and use Jane as a message. I loved Gabriel even more in this book. His protective nature was always charming, but now, he's doing everything he can to be with Jane forever. This couple works fantastically while investigating, and, as always, secondary characters like Dick and Jolene are just as entertaining as Jane.

Molly Harper delivered us yet another great addition to this series. In a way, I'm sad that it's almost over. At the same time, however, I'm happy about the way things played out in the end. It was a worthy ending to a series I loved so much. Ah, well. I'll miss Jane, Gabriel and the gang, but I'll still have the short stories. 


2 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of this series! I'm going to have it check it out if you still love them so much after four books. o.O

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do check it out, Wendy! It's part romance, part mystery, and part comedy ;D

      ~~Beatriz

      Delete