Image Map

Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox #6


In my mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi, at The Story Siren, in which we share the books that we got this week.



- Clicking on the titles will take you to the book's Goodreads page.






Perfect You, by Elizabeth Scott
Falling Fast, by Sophie McKenzie
The One That I Want, by Jennifer Echols




Katana, by Cole Gibson
Switched, by Amanda Hocking
The Gathering Storm, by Robin Bridges


Freebies


Jenny Pox, by J.L. Bryan
Coexist, by Julia Crane
Betrayal, by Mayandree Michel


I can't wait to read all of these, especially Coexist (ELVES!). I first saw this in Realm of Fiction, and now, I couldn't be more glad XD 
I've never read Jennifer Echols' books. Are they good? '-' The cover is cute, though, so I hope the story will live up to it.
What about you, what did you get this week?

Ps: This amount of books is Amazon's fault. They shouldn't tempt us so much. 

4 comments:

  1. Great set! I enjoyed Switched. I really want to read Katana.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mix of books!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/as-crow-flies-by-craig-johnson.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing Amanda Hocking's series everywhere. I really want to pick it up, and see if it's as good as every one says it is! Anyways, happy reading(:

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete