Image Map

Sunday, March 4, 2012

In my mailbox #4


In my mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi, at The Story Siren, in which we share the books that we got this week.



- Clicking on the titles will take you to the book's Goodreads page. 





Physical Books
 
  
Under the Never Sky, by Veronica Rossi (signed) 
Juliet Immortal, by Stacey Jay
 
 
Ebooks
 
 
Partials, by Dan Wells
Pandemonium, by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #2)
 
 
 
By a Thread, by Jennifer Estep (Elemental Assassin #6)
Perception, by Kim Harrington (Clarity #2)


I can't wait to read all these books, seriously! Especially By a Thread. I'm a huge fan of this series, and it took so long for this book to come out... *6 months is a big deal when you're excited for something*. I won Under the Never Sky on a contest, and I was thrilled when I got it on the mail. My first signed book ^-^ 
I admit I wasn't looking forward to reading Pandemonium, but it all went to hell the second the ebook became available on Amazon. 
What about you, what did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. A bunch of these are totally awesome. UNDER THE NEVER SKY, PARTIALS, PANDEMONIUM. Enjoy them all!!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, I can't wait to read them! *-* Thank you for commenting!

      Love,
      Beatriz

      Delete
  2. Great set! I can't wait to read Juliet Immortal. Hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Juliet Immortal sounds awesome, doesn't it? Hope you love it as well!

      Love,
      Beatriz

      Delete
  3. Under the Never Sky is really great! It took me some time to get into, but once I did, I loved it! I think that Partials sounds fantastic too - can't wait to read that one! Enjoy them all :)

    Stephanie
    Follow back/Check out my IMM @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete